Sunday, May 17, 2009

AWESOME EMAIL!

This is an amazing email I just got and I liked it so much I had to put it up here... Amy I'll be writing in a few minutes but I wanted to share this! thanks! you made my day! 


Shawn,
 
Hi!  My name is Amy.  I actually met you in the American Visionary Arts Museum last summer and bought one of your pieces.  I absolutely love it!!  I no longer live in the Baltimore area, but wanted to get in touch with you about another one of your paintings.   I'm interested in one of the ones like your picture 0645 on your website or one with a tree, like picture 3790 or 4950 (but probably smaller than both).   I live in Charelston, SC.
 
I realize that you're super busy, but either way, could you let me know if you think this could work? I think you're absolutely amazing!!  I love your work!
 
Have a good one!
 
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment